ECOmar is a system for the treatment of black and grey water on board formed by a central structure in stainless steel AISI 316L and available in robust polypropylene (in models 20, 32, 45 and 70).
All models are designed and built by Tecnicomar to work in extreme temperature and vibration conditions and have a high level of reliability and low energy consumption.
The microprocessor control and control panel with LCD display (electromechanical on ECOmar 145 and 340) coordinates the fully automatic operation mode and is programmed for manual running in emergency.
– Complying with International Standards
– Treatment capacity from 2.000 to 54.500 litres per day
– Totally automatic operation with microprocessor control
Main advantages of ECOmar:
– POLLUTION FREE: the disinfectant liquid does not release poisonous substances
– NO RESIDUALS ON BOARD: consequently the installation of a sludge tank is not required
– EASY TO USE: totally automatic with possibility to operate it manually in emergency
– COMPACT: designed to be installed in small engine rooms
– VERSATILE: all voltages and frequencies available
Are you interested in our products?
Fill out the information request form.